BMW has revealed the X2 Rebel Edition for the Italian market, with an interesting concept. This Edition will be limited to just 5 units, and will feature exclusive tattoos made by artist Pietro Sedda.
According to the company, or the artist i suppose, the tattoo on these 5 exclusive units will represent the rebellion against –
- Ephemeral Status – Today everyone is hiding behind an emoticon, show the world who you really are.
- Artificial Trends – Today fashions tell you who you must be, show that you can choose for yourself.
- Easy Likes – You don’t need everyone’s approval
- Fake News Media – Self explanatory
- Wasting Time – Time is always less, choose how to live every moment.
Pietro Sedda’s work will be applied on the left C-pillar with a special heat-sensitive thermochromic paint. The personalization will be visible only when the body temperature of the car will be less than about 15 degrees.
As for the interiors, Pietro Sedda will personalize the armrests with a unique design chosen and designed together with the buyer. And, by the time of publishing this article, one out of five Rebel Editions (Wasting Time) is sold out.
The BMW X2 was globally revealed in October 2017.